Life at Paramount
Whether we’re all together in our spacious creative workspaces or owning how we work from home or elsewhere, we keep talking to each other. We celebrate our successes and share updates about what we’re doing and where we’re heading.
We check in with each other through our ‘Spark’ events and lots of social initiatives throughout the year. It all helps to make sure we’re all doing okay and feel part of the bigger Paramount family.
Whatever your job at Paramount might be, we want you to thrive in a welcoming culture and environment. We work out of spacious, modern and increasingly sustainable offices in Hawley Crescent in Camden, which with its café, break-out spaces and games room, it’s a great place to be!
We celebrate our successes and make sure we’re all doing okay
Our values are a big part of our culture.
Optimism and determination
- We always try to move forward with a smile
- We look for solutions even when things seem tough
- We drive each other forward in the pursuit to be the best
Inclusivity and collaboration
- We warmly welcome every newcomer
- We breed diverse ideas from diverse people and projects
- We share insights and support each other
Agility and adaptability
- We move flexibly within the market
- We take on whatever is thrown at us
- We’re open-minded in our approach
- We work hard; we learn from each other; we all want to improve and grow.
Our Employee Stories
Here’s a word from your potential colleagues
Our culture and values are right up there in the top five reasons people enjoy working at Paramount. When we asked them, this is what they said they liked most.
- Doing exciting work
- Working with fun and exciting people
- The diverse and inclusive culture
- Working with great brands
- The perks and benefits
We look forward to what tomorrow will bring. Sounds like a place where you could be you?
Doing exciting work
Working with fun and exciting people
The diverse and inclusive culture
Working with great brands
The perks and benefits
“Getting the opportunity to work at Paramount has been an absolute dream come true! As a little girl, I remember dreaming of one day having a job where I could combine two of the things I loved; art and film/entertainment. Now getting to finally have a job that encompasses both has been the greatest gift ever!”
“I started as an intern working across both diversity and inclusion and talent acquisition departments. I was drawn to the role as I am hugely passionate about diversity and inclusion, and I love working for a company that embodies the strapline #BeYouBelong.”
Search for your next job here
Search for a job with Paramount today…